We are delighted to announce the launch of a dedicated Courtyard Arts What’s On app – free to download from the App Store.
For art fans in the Hertford area, the app intelligently finds and displays Courtyard Arts (and partners) events – using innovative beacon technology to enable proximity notifications about current events to users in the town.
• See info on a full range of Courtyard Arts events – exhibitions, workshops, open studios, social events
• Beacon integration – get notified of upcoming exhibitions and events when in the locale of Courtyard Arts venues
• Personalise your information – select event types and add or ‘favourite’ events to your calendar
• Social sharing, Twitter, Facebook, Email, iMessage and Text
• Push notifications – choose to receive notifications about key events and news from Courtyard Arts
We are privileged to have had the app developed for us by mkodo, a global apps and mobile engagement company co-founded by Courtyard Arts member and artist Sue Yoxall. Sue and mkodo already operate out text messaging service and are trialling their new beacon technology with us in conjunction with the app. Please do take advantage of this opportunity – download the app and let us know what you think!