Celebrating personal photos taken in the unique times of Spring 2020
A collection of all the films, both past and present from Courtyard Arts in Hertford.
Unique 3-year project, documenting the piers of Britain from the rarely captured viewpoint of a sea kayak
Sue reveals the influences behind her exhibition Home Grown’s nature-inspired themes.
Take a glimpse at what the young people in our animation class can do, learn the skills to create your own stop-motion films!
Brian Ridpath – Courtyard Arts’ Artist in Residence 2018 – exploring his practice during his time at Courtyard.
Slideshow of works featuring in our Art Auction – 16th Sept 2018
Peter Gibbs has overcome substantial physical challenges in producing the paintings featured in his 2017 exhibition.
The Women’s Society Boutique hosted a fashion event at Hertford Theatre on 16th October 2017 raising funds for the Willow Foundation.
A celebration of the past and present Courtyard Arts, and the people who made it happen, with a peak into the future at the plans for developing the Centre.
Roz Adams – Courtyard Arts’ Artist in Residence 2016 – in conversation.
Port Vale, Hertford, SG14 3AA
Opening times: Tues – Sat 10am to 4pm.
- ANOTHER PLACE 28th June – 24th July 202226/04/2022 - 2:19 pm
- CLASSES SHOWCASE 31st May – 25th June 202226/04/2022 - 2:11 pm
- THE COLLECTION 3rd – 28th May 202226/04/2022 - 1:58 pm
- 15TH COURTYARD OPEN EXHIBITION 8th March – 2nd April 202226/04/2022 - 1:43 pm
- Hertford Art Trail 2022 NOW OPEN09/04/2022 - 12:30 am