Printmaking for 16+ Students
Spring Term 2019, Courtyard Arts Centre
- GCSE or A-level
- BTEC levels 2 & 3
- Foundation Diploma
- HND Art & Design
or those preparing a portfolio for University application.
Printmaking can enhance any portfolio through the exploration of diverse materials, techniques and processes.
You will develop your work through a range of techniques – monoprinting, drypoint, lino cut, collagraph and letterpress – creating pieces that will support your studies and develop your ideas.
You will be working to your own individual pathways, with guidance and encouragement to experiment with and explore the rich opportunities that printmaking offers.
- Printmaking for Student Portfolios with Jude O’Sullivan
- Tuesdays, 5 – 7pm
- 10 weekly sessions – £120
- 8th January – 19th March 2019 (no session during half term, 19th Feb)
- all basic material costs are included
- limited to only 7 students for individual attention
For queries, please get in touch – tel. 01992 509596, email@example.com.
Fees are payable in advance.