Sunday 6th and 13th of February
10:00 – 16:00 (Bring packed lunch)
Maximum 4 Students
- Each student will have their own screen which is capable of producing maximum size image of A3.
- All equipment will be provided including a booklet “Guide to Screen printing on paper”, which will be sent out to you before the workshop.
- Before the first session you will need to have selected an image to work from, to the actual size that you wish to print.
- This image can be a freeform of geometric shapes or natural forms, or a complete image. To get the most from the workshop it will involve building an image from overlapping masks to create different shades and colours.
- You will be talked through the process and shown how to separate your image into masks for each colour.
- The process involves cutting masks from newsprint or computer paper (80gsm).
- Pulling the paint through the screen and then cutting further masks to overlay colours and shapes.
Suitable for all adults, including experienced print makers and those with no print experience.
All print materials for the day will be supplied, we suggest you bring an apron or shirt to protect your clothes. You will also need several images to select from copied to actual size of your print (within A3).