The term “Courtyard Arts & Community Centre” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Port Vale, Hertford, Herts SG14 3AA. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Please read the following statements. By purchasing a class you are acknowledging agreement of the below:
- I acknowledge the contagious nature of Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the UK Government still recommend practicing social distancing.
- I further acknowledge that Courtyard Arts has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I further acknowledge that Courtyard Arts cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with Coronavirus/COVID-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself, and others, including, but not limited to, staff, and other students and their families.
- I voluntarily seek services provided by Courtyard Arts and acknowledge that I am increasing the risk of exposure to Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending Courtyard Arts.
- I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom(s) of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of Coronavirus/COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by public health authorities.
* I am following all Government recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I hereby release and agree to hold Courtyard Arts harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of Courtyard Arts, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Courtyard Arts. I understand that this release discharges Courtyard Arts from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against Courtyard Arts with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Courtyard Arts. This liability waiver and release extends to Courtyard Arts together with all staff, volunteers and trustees.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Courtyard Arts & Community Centre’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.