The term “Courtyard Arts & Community Centre” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Port Vale, Hertford, Herts SG14 3AA. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Courtyard Arts & Community Centre’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Please read the following statements. By purchasing a class you are acknowledging agreement of the below:
- You acknowledge the contagious nature of Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the UK Government still recommend practicing social distancing.
- You further acknowledge that we have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- You voluntarily seek services provided by Courtyard Arts and acknowledge that you are increasing the risk of exposure to Coronavirus/COVID-19. You acknowledge that you must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending Courtyard Arts.
- You attest that at the time of attending any class:
- You are not experiencing any symptom(s) of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- You do not believe you have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of Coronavirus/COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- You have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by public health authorities.
- You are following all Government recommended guidelines and laws as much as possible and limiting your exposure to Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- You have not been asked to self-isolate by NHS test and trace.
- You hereby release and agree to hold Courtyard Arts harmless from, and waive on behalf of yourself, your heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to yourself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of Courtyard Arts, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Courtyard Arts. You understand that this release discharges Courtyard Arts from any liability or claim that you, your heirs, or any personal representatives may have against Courtyard Arts with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Courtyard Arts. This liability waiver and release extends to Courtyard Arts together with all staff, volunteers and trustees.
- If the Government advice means face-to-face classes cannot continue due to Coronavirus/COVID-19, classes will be moved to online provision if possible. If classes cannot be moved online, other reasonable arrangements will be made, such as alternative dates, extended future classes or teaching packs. Only if no alternative arrangements can be made will refunds be made for missed classes.
- If you are unable to attend a class for any reason, no refund will be made.
- If we have to cancel or postpone a class for any reason outside our control, for example because a tutor is unwell or due to extreme weather, we will try to offer an addition class at another time. If no alternative date can be offered a refund will be given for the missed class.
- Once a class is booked, we will only consider a refund using our discretion in exceptional circumstances or where the space can be re-booked. Any request for a cancellation/refund should be addressed in writing to email@example.com.
- Each class is offered assuming a minimum number of students enrol. This is in order to ensure that the class is financially viable. If the minimum number of students do not enrol, we may cancel the class or offer an alternative. If the class is cancelled, a full refund will be given.
Other – Terms and Conditions
- No refunds will be given for other items purchased through the website, other than at the discretion of the Centre Director, for matters beyond our control. For example, if you are unable to join an online event due to your own internet connection failure.