Spring Term 2019, Courtyard Arts Centre
Ideal for both beginners and those who have tried printing before, alongside students looking to develop portfolios or preparing University applications. Working in a small group, enjoy the benefits of individual attention.
Explore the diverse materials and processes available in printmaking – excellent results can be achieved without formal drawing skills. Develop your work through a range of techniques:
- monoprinting with and without a press
- relief printing: 1-colour lino printing on a range of papers and collages
- collagraph plate and printing
- individual review and evaluation of your progression
- build on your chosen techniques, or try 2-colour lino, dry point, screen printing
- learn how to print at home without a press
- Introduction to Printmaking with Jude O’Sullivan
- Tuesdays, 5 – 7pm
- 10 weekly sessions – £120
- 22nd January – 2nd April 2019 (no session during half term, 19th Feb)
- all basic material costs are included
- limited to only 7 students for individual attention
Please contact us to book – tel. 01992 509596, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees are payable in advance. Places are limited.