Courtyard Arts Centre is a registered charity founded in 1996 with the mission “to provide a launch pad for all members of the community to achieve their artistic potential”. We are a community arts centre in Hertford housed in a converted stable block, offering cultural and educational activity alongside a contemporary gallery. We have a small gift shop, café and two artists’ studios. We also run a programme of outreach work in the community. We are a self-funded charity at a very exciting stage in its development having obtained planning permission to extend the premises.
We are looking to recruit a friendly and efficient person to assist the Centre Director in the day to day running of the Centre. Highly organised and self motivated, applicants must have excellent people and computing skills and support the Centre Director to deliver the strategic vision of the Centre.
- General Admin – including monitor the class enrolments, workshops and memberships
- Answer and deal with telephone, e-mail and face to face enquiries from customers, volunteers, staff, tutors and trustees.
- Coordination of Volunteers
- Assist in the co-ordination of health and safety audits, training and follow up actions and weekly checks
- Finance – handling cash, generating invoices and placing orders
- General help and cover for the Centre when the Director is on annual leave
Hours of work: 15 per week (flexible Monday – Saturday)
Pay dependent on experience
Applications deadline: 31st July 2022
Interviews: w/c 8th August 2022
Apply by sending your CV to: